Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Videos galore!

First things first I got engaged this weekend. It was awesome.

The studying strategies post is coming, but turning out to be a beast.  In the meantime, I thought it was about time I make all of my videos available for download for teachers with filter issues or what have you.  While I'm at it, I may as well include a previously unreleased Graphing Stories video.  I felt I needed a bit of a softball to start off with to work out some of the kinks the first time around. I was happy with how it worked with my students.












Let me know if you have any issues, I feel like I must have made a mistake somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Who films these videos?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your dog in video three? Or did you steal a random dog?
    If it is your dog what does it do while you are in school all day?
    Since you stole someones dog and used it to make this video can I steal your dog to make a video about math?

    I doubt that you are going to answer these questions..... Because you didn't answer question I posted in MARCH!

    ReplyDelete